Get Beautiful Veneers in Jacksonville
Obtaining a bright, straight smile may seem impossible when you have tooth discoloration, crooked teeth, or oddly shaped teeth. Feeling confident while smiling in pictures or speaking with others be something you can’t ever imagine for yourself. But what if getting a beautiful smile is easier than you know? At Freedom Village Dental, we provide porcelain veneers to cover dental imperfections. The smile of your dreams is within reach.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Dental veneers are extremely thin, wafer-like shells made of porcelain. They are bonded to the surface of natural teeth. We can create veneers that have the same shape and shine of your original teeth so they won’t look out of place.
Can Veneers Help Me?
Teeth veneers improve many dental imperfections, including these:
- Gapped teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Teeth that are broken or chipped
- Severe tooth discoloration
- Misshapen teeth
- Crooked teeth
- And more
Why Should I Choose Dental Veneers?
Here are some of the reasons teeth veneers are a great option for those ready to make improvements to their appearance:
- They are made to match the shape, size, and color of your natural teeth.
- Veneers are custom made for each individual.
- Though they are not dental restorations, porcelain veneers can keep your teeth from incurring further damage.
- Veneers can transform your smile, but they don’t require an invasive procedure.
- Dental veneers are stain-resistant.
- They can last up to 10-20 years.
- Veneers are thin enough to appear natural over your original teeth, but they are tough enough to handle the daily stress put on teeth.
Do you think teeth veneers may be the right option for you? Call Freedom Village Dental in Jacksonville to make an appointment today or to learn more. We are happy to answer any questions you have and help you get one step closer to a new look.