Beautiful Porcelain Crowns in Jacksonville
With dental crowns and bridges from Freedom Village Dental, you can restore missing or damaged teeth. No more avoiding your favorite foods, no more keeping your mouth closed for pictures, and no more worrying about developing further complications.
Do I Need a Dental Crown?
A dental crown (tooth cap) is a restoration that is manufactured to resemble a tooth crown. Porcelain crowns are placed over damaged teeth to offer the protection and strength your damaged tooth needs to function properly. Porcelain crowns can also be placed over dental implants to create a full tooth replacement.
Dental crowns, also known as “teeth caps,” can help in these ways:
• Cover a damaged tooth crown (the portion of the tooth just above your gum line)
• Protect teeth from developing more dental disease or decay
• Restore your tooth so it can function properly
• Save the natural tooth and protect the jawbone from deterioration
Is a Dental Bridge Best for Me?
Dental bridges are an effective treatment option for those missing one or more teeth. A dental bridge is made by placing an artificial tooth or teeth in a gap and then attaching the false tooth to neighboring teeth, using dental crowns as an anchor.
Dental bridges provide a number of benefits:
• Improved appearance
• Better bite and jaw alignment
• Prevent teeth from shifting out of place
Restore Your Smile
If your smile needs help, call our team at Freedom Village Dental in Jacksonville to make an appointment or learn more about our dental bridges and crowns!