At Freedom Village Dental in Jacksonville, our dentists use cosmetic dentistry to perform smile re-designs that turn ordinary teeth (or even teeth with dramatic problems) into remarkable smiles. If you have been considering a smile makeover, you probably want to know if you will still look like yourself.
The answer is “Yes! Only better!” You see, we use nature as a guide—nature at its best—when improving smiles. It is critical to bring multiple components into harmony when designing a smile makeover. Here are just a few:
- Tooth Shape – includes proportion and alignment
- Tooth Size – this also includes the unique dimensions of the spaces between the teeth
- Tooth Color – hue, value, intensity, and color variations between teeth
- Tooth Bite – how upper and lower teeth fit together
- Gumline – shape and color
- Face Shape and Bone Structure
- Skin Tone
- Lips – color, shape, size
This list is not comprehensive, but should give you an idea of the complexity of smile makeovers. Though cosmetic dentistry is multifaceted, it follows the aesthetic principles expressed in naturally beautiful smiles.
But there is no need to worry—we are devoted to the details. We invite you to schedule a cosmetic dentistry smile design consultation to talk about your current smile, and the sensational smile you desire. Our team is at your service.
Contact Freedom Village Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):