At Freedom Village Dental in Jacksonville, we recommend brushing and flossing your teeth every night before bed. If you find you are too tired and flossing is just one thing too many, this post is for you.
Here are a few ideas for unique times to floss and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
- Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
- Before or after you exercise. Your oral health is just as important as your physical fitness. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
- During the nightly news or while watching Netflix.
- While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Queue your relaxation playlist and turn off your phone for an at-home spa experience.
Flossing is essential for good dental health. At Freedom Village Dental in Jacksonville, we offer complete general and cosmetic dentistry services. Schedule your next cleaning and checkup with us today!